THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Selasa, 14 September 2010

Vocaloid, NND Singer. My-New-Lovers!! *LOL*

Well~ Hello! It's meee~ Long time no.. see? lol Long time not writing in here XDD
I'm back, Blogger-tachi~~ Miss mee? I guess not huh. *sit in the corner of room in zetsubou style*
Maybe now you want to ask me "Why are you come back here?" ryt? OH WELL I'LL ANSWER YOU RIGHT AWAY!! *sumthin' wrong with my capslock*

I'm back~ for... INTRODUCING YOU TO MY NEW LOVERS!! XDD
Ok, his name is LEN KAGAMINE! He's a singer, likes banana and SHOTA~ *slapped*
Lol kidding! You know what, I think I should run now, or.. All Len's fangirl will come and kill me -__-"
But it's true that I was in Love with him mwahaha /shot

I recently In Love with VOCALOID! and almost all of Vocaloid's songs XDD (and wait! I Did Fandub Vocaloid's Song too! Just tell me if you want to listen to it ok? XP)
My Fave singer in Vocaloid? OF COURSE LEN KAGAMINE! *Slapped again* and Of course Rin, Miku, Kaito, and Luka~
My fave song? let's see..

Yume Sakura by Kagamine Len/Rin
Proof Of Life by Kagamine Rin
Soundless Voice by Kagamine Len
Spice! By Kagamine Len
Acute by Kaito, Luka, Miku
Romeo and Cinderella by Miku Hatsune
etc!! *this post will be sooooo long if I write them all lol*

But~! I Like some NND Singer too!
I Like Valshe-san! (FTW!!), Wotamin-san, Choco-san and Clear-san~~
Try to listen to their song if you have some spare time ok? XDD

Ahh~! Out of topic. and I'm hungry. well.. I think I should end it here. Bye~~~

and sorry for my bad english -____-

0 komentar: