THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumat, 26 Juni 2009

IDEA - eufonius (translate)

The silver sky (an endless sky)
I gazed at it with you (without saying a word)
As I touch your back (with shaking fingers)
I quietly think (as I look up at your profile)

I want to confirm that smile,
that future of yours.
By destroying myself
that just stands still and cry.

I can almost reach if I extend my hand.
A possibility that's not imagined
is near for sure.

Change even sadness into strength
and throw out
the limits to the end of time
to simply head towards you.

Even within the strong winds
I can still move on.

The showering light
lights up the scenery
and projects a world
unknown to anyone.

I wonder if our
overlapping appearances
aren't the same as that day, but
at least a bit stronger than now.

I won't forget that smile,
this moment you live.
This feeling of becoming transparent without end
satisfies me.

Even if this town shall turn into ashes tomorrow,
by continuing to run thousands of times,
we will meet for sure.

This isn't the end, but a beginning.
Beyond the tens of thousands doubts,
the thing I grasped was
a heart "to believe".

The eyes that looked back,
what are they gazing at?

The distant memory that connects us
echoes deeper and wider than the ocean
so that it will reach you.

Until I'm near enough to reach you by extending my hand,
I will search for you thousands of times,
and I run again today.

This isn't the end, but a beginning.
Filled with tens of thousands wishes,
I call out your name.
Wait for me the way you are.

I imagine you
inside this heart.
Even within the strong winds
I will still move on.

0 komentar: