THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumat, 26 Juni 2009

tsuki no shijima translate

What to do so that my love reaches you?
Gently linking our fingers
Just by that
I know that I’m not alone

Now I just want to depend on the tranquility
Share the warmth with you
And sleep

Hey, at times you forget
That there is light on the other side of the night
Only the moon is gazing
At the whereabouts of us, who lost our wings

Isn’t it strange? Your face from the side feels nostalgic
I feel that I’ve always known you
From the other side of time

Somewhere in my still unknown memories
Under the same moon
We were huddling close together

Hey, you teach me in silence
That being by your side gives me comfort
The tune of the moon pours
Into your tender back that has lost its wings

The silence of the moon…

Hey, to the other side of the night
Until it turns into light
Certainly I can go on without letting go of my hands
Only the moon is gazing
At the slumber of us, who lost our wings

0 komentar: